Friday, May 10, 2019

A SHORT FRIDAY

     I arrived early today, so I could leave early. It was immediately obvious that Kevin has moved in on the back stairs. There are several tiny arrangements of little rocks, bits of food were scattered on the steps, dirty cardboard was spread about, and sundry other things were literally trashing the area. There was no sign of Kevin, but during the morning, I heard numerous thumping sounds coming from the stairway.
     Doug has something croupy and was feeling bad, so he too wanted to finish early. I made 10 sack lunches, sacked 12 breakfasts, and finished bagging the PBJs he had made. Lunch was donated deli sandwiches, and dinner was corn, roasted potato slices and fried chicken fillets with a roll. We plated 35 of those in jig time. When he finished mopping, it was only 11:30, and I left.
     Kevin was halfway up the steps when I exited. He had a whisk broom and was sweeping away his mess. I told him it was looking very nice. He stood aside for me to pass and engaged Doug in conversation. I tossed two little beach rocks at Doug's feet behind me and kept walking. The last thing I heard was a bit of their conversation on the discovery of those rocks. Kevin truly lives in a world of his own.

No comments: